Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Success, failure and the drive to keep creating


Elizabeth Gilbert



Everybody has their own favorite things they love to do, and I am of no exception.I like to travel,but I don’t have free time.Maybe this reason,I can’t get the happiness from my favorite things. But if I make efforts to do something, maybe things would work out in a different way. Sometimes I envy of people success.But I would not change myself. Success is not a simple thing.,but there is a will, there is a way.So try to find something in this world that you love more than you love yourself.And strive for yourself to make your life more meaningful. 

https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_success_failure_and_the_drive_to_keep_creating

2 comments:

  1. Yes Rumi. As you mentioned, "when there is a will, there is a way!" I believe that you will be successful as long as you don't lose hope. Fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to add a space after a period or a comma.

    ReplyDelete