Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Love and Loss

My story is about love and loss


When I was 16 years old , my dog had died. I could hardly accept the fact that it had left me. I cried my heart out. I can't imagine my life without my dog. We always played together, and lived together every day. About its left, I learned that owning is the beginning of losing. You will never know what will happen next. So we should love what I love, and cherish it. Cherishing those people who are around you is important. People often don't cherish what they have until they lose it. Love and loss is a common things tht people often face. Don’t be afraid of losing, we should brave to face it.  

2 comments:

  1. Very true Rumi. Yes, life is tough but we shall live it to the fullest! Stay strong!
    As for your last line, you can change it like this to be more accurate. "Don’t be afraid of losing, we should be brave on facing it."

    ReplyDelete