Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Hello! Everybody

 I'm very glad to be here for this class. My name is Rumi. I come from Taichung. I major in finance. My hobby are listening to music and riding a bike. In my leisure time, I sometimes go biking with my friends. I am a person who is determined, shy, and responsible. Although I'm a shy person, I have an itch for adventure. I like to try on new things, and have the courage to take a challenge. When I get you into trouble, I always tell myself “Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve.”So I'm not afraid of all difficulties. Learn from your mistakes, growing from failure.

7 comments:

  1. Hi~~~
    My name is Rina.
    I come from Taichung, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi~~~
    My name is Coco.
    I also like to ride a bicycle in my leisure time.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, nice to meet you. I am Anne, student from Department of Accounting Information. I'm from Chiayi. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi~I'm Jrssie.ice to meet you.
    I lile music,too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi~I'm Jrssie.ice to meet you.
    I lile music,too.

    ReplyDelete